How to stand out with a UNIQUE personal brand
firstly, let me ask… why will your clients choose you?
If you struggle to answer that question, you’re not alone. They say that entrepreneurship is the best self development course you can go on! It’s a journey, for sure!
If you started your business thinking… “I’ll just do what I do well already”
you’ll quickly realise that there are lots of other really great consultants and coaches who do what you do… you’re probably wondering how you’re going to position yourself + your business differently!?!?! Am I right???
HEy, I’m Emma!
Whilst I’m a brand strategist… what I really do is help people live their purpose + make their impact on the world.
For the last 10 years, I have helped business owners figure out how they can stand apart from the competition, and I pulled my framework into this “easy to work through” guidebook – so that you can confidently position your own business.
here’s what I want for you…
Confidently position yourself
own your secret sauce
stand out from the competition
and I really want to see you make your unique impact on this world!
Ok Emma, how can you help me confidently position myself?
Lucky for you, I spent the years perfecting my process,
all you need to do is:
1. Purchase the guidebook
2. Watch the
3. discover your uniqueness
What will you get?
- A 16 page workbook – with easy action questions to help you distill your secret sauce
- A Short video – of me, guiding you through the workbook [it will feel like you and I are working through it together
Usually clients spend hundreds in a 1:1 session with me, you’re getting it for:
get 50% off with the coupon code: Unique50
“Emma, this process has literally been life changing” – Yolande
“I wish everyone had an opportunity to go through this process” – Natasha
is perfect for you, if…
- You want help figuring out your “secret sauce”.
- You’d love your purpose to come through in what you do [but haven’t figured it out just yet].
- You’re wondering why clients would do business with you, instead of everyone else
- There’s a lot of competition in your market – and you’re not quite sure how to position yourself in your market
Still have questions?
ps… more products coming soon!!!